A different Christmas time for me....

Today is Christmas, as usual, the Christmas atmosphere is the same...the only different thing is, this year i went back to taiping to celebrate. i just realize that how many years that i didnt spend this seasonal time with my parent?...well, it's about 7 years...what a ridiculous joke? am i so bad and not a filial daughter??well, i guess im juz neglect or ignore family members...but start from today onwards, i just want to be a better person, spend more time with parent (meaning say that i have to come back to taiping more often lo)...

Although there is a little bit feel regret that we cant spend time together for our 1st Christmas, but we did have pre celebration and had fine dining at Cafe-Cafe Kl, French cuisine. And the most important things is he bought me a necklace, from Swarovski. It looks nice, i think it's very suit me, and i love it very much! Thank you my darling...deep down, i know that we both love each other, just that somehow i might be over sensitive and eventually spoil our mood and day..lol..well, i cant promise that i can change, but i will try to minimize my sensitivity...blek(i dont think i can make it lol)

In fact, when i know that u want to present me something, im abit touching, in a way that not because u buy me something, is because i treat u so cruel, u will still treat me good!! no matter how harsh i treat u and said i want to leave u, u will still hold me back....u were still to remain committed to me....deep down i felt guilty that i treat u so cruel and bad, somehow i hate myself and i told myself many many times that i should not do those things to u!! hubby am i so stupid?? as u r the one who is trying to retain our relationship, im the one who is trying to broke it...:(


hope u have a wonderful trip with ur family...Merry X'Mas





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

与他一起的日子

婚后的一周年

一个人生活