mixed feeling....

i fall into dilemma...i dont know what should i do?? should i pretend to forget it?or should i say i forgive it?? i dont understand, in a way that why u lie to me? or should i say u lying to yourself?? if what u told me is truth, she didnt stay in ur heart anymore, why should u insist to keep those things?

whenever i recall back that FB msg...just like today, my heart is bleeding....u said that's a promise that u had make to her. do u know how envy am i? because u do remember what u had say to her and u deliver it eventhough its about a year ago...bleeding,i even feel hurt when u told me that u will throw it away when then time i marry to u!! what a ridiculous point??! is it really hard for u? im very scared, scare u wont deliver what u had promise to me....just like u promise me that u will throw it away before my birthday...however, i dare not to remind u on this, as i want u to do it from the bottom of your heart.

i dont know how much that u love her before, but im sure that she is irreplaceable. im sorry that i dont trust u, just that i have no choice. i do believe that u love me too, however, from the way u treat her, i can feel that she still stay in ur heart, perhaps, u just didnt realise....i rather choose to be silent, not to question u anymore. i will be waiting... right here waiting our day to come..if the day is not come to me, i will just walk away...far far away...:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

与他一起的日子

婚后的一周年

一个人生活